Anyone take a flyer on Desean Jackson for the vet minimum? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone take a flyer on Desean Jackson for the vet minimum?

Hard pass, no thanks. Jackson isn't dependable and he isn't the player he once was. We need to build a team around Tua so that means a young WR or two who can grow with him for a decade. Jackson isn't that guy.

The only player Grier/Flo have signed over 30 was Fitzpatrick and that was to provide leadership and mentoring at the most important position.

I don’t see Grier/Flo abandoning that strategy this year. I think most, if not all, free agents will still fall in the 24-28 year old range.

A 34 year old WR with a history of injuries is not a solution to solidifying the unit, it is continuing to add to the problem.

Gentlemen. We do not discuss politics , religion or race on here

It's a football forum

Leave that other stuff out or it will be deleted

Jackson is always hurt. He's averaged 4 games played the last 2 seasons, 8 games played over the last 4. I don't care how fast he still might be.....players only help if they are on the field.

The only player Grier/Flo have signed over 30 was Fitzpatrick and that was to provide leadership and mentoring at the most important position.

I don’t see Grier/Flo abandoning that strategy this year. I think most, if not all, free agents will still fall in the 24-28 year old range.

A 34 year old WR with a history of injuries is not a solution to solidifying the unit, it is continuing to add to the problem.
He’s only 34 here I thought he was collecting social security already.

Back
Top Bottom