Anyone think we wont draft QB high? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone think we wont draft QB high?

If our first pick isn't a QB I'm turning the TV off.

After that, I'd like to move up from 18 to get one of the top 4 tackles. If not, hope one falls or take Joshua Jones. At 26, assuming QB and OT are the first two picks, I'm looking at McKinney, Winfield, or trade down.

No ****, I will probably throw something. I thought I would lose my mind the year we drafted Ted Ginn over Quinn. I guess the joke was on me even though Ginn wasn’t anything until he left. But the point stands.

No ****, I will probably throw something. I thought I would lose my mind the year we drafted Ted Ginn over Quinn. I guess the joke was on me even though Ginn wasn’t anything until he left. But the point stands.
When that happened I went nuts.
Quinn did not pan out so I was at least partially wrong. But the fact that I remember where I was, and what I did, lets you understand the passion.

If our first pick isn't a QB I'm turning the TV off.

After that, I'd like to move up from 18 to get one of the top 4 tackles. If not, hope one falls or take Joshua Jones. At 26, assuming QB and OT are the first two picks, I'm looking at McKinney, Winfield, or trade down.
Depends who is available. If Burrows, Herbert, and Tua are gone; are you ok with Love, Eason, Hurts at 5?

I want Herbert over Tua. But remember I just posted I was wrong about Quinn

When that happened I went nuts.
Quinn did not pan out so I was at least partially wrong. But the fact that I remember where I was, and what I did, lets you understand the passion.
I was working. I kept going to my truck to check the picks with my radio. I was positive it was going to be Quinn.

I can't wait to draft a "franchise QB" at #5 and put his ass on the bench for the year. A pick that high needs to start right ***ing now.

Ths
I loved what Burrow did last and he absolutely deserves to be the #1 pick in this draft but I still have Tua ahead of him on my board, and the amount you would have to give up, all the firsts this year and more, for me is a bit ridiculous when you have other options.

That’s interesting... Burrow has displayed more durability attempting over 900 passes in college versus 600 + for Tua....Burrow beat Tua...In Tuscaloosa...Burrow had the greatest season a QB has ever had in Major college history...ok, tell me again your argument for Tua as QB1?

I loved what Burrow did last and he absolutely deserves to be the #1 pick in this draft but I still have Tua ahead of him on my board, and the amount you would have to give up, all the firsts this year and more, for me is a bit ridiculous when you have other options.

They might trade up to 1 and take Tua instead.

If Miami goes BPA after #5, assuming they get their QB at #5, I can see them drafting a CB if one falls and is the best player available at #18 or #26. Can never have too many CBs

Back
Top Bottom