Anyone Try Streaming Nfl Games Last Year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Try Streaming Nfl Games Last Year?

tcdrover

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm looking for ways to watch the draft and the 2019 season.

I got rid of my cable last year.

I thought there were ways to stream the NFL channel but I haven't been able to find one that doesn't require paying a cable provider.

The NFL channel has a package but it doesn't show the games live.

I'm looking for ways to watch the draft and the 2019 season.

I got rid of my cable last year.

I thought there were ways to stream the NFL channel but I haven't been able to find one that doesn't require paying a cable provider.

The NFL channel has a package but it doesn't show the games live.

Just sign up for a free trial with DIRECT Now, YouTube TV, Hulu+ etc..

I streamed the Ticket while camping. Worked great. What sucks is DirectTv will only let one person stream at a time. So I’ll have to buy the college ticket for my son. It’s the least I could do because it’s my fault he’s a Dolphins fan.

I streamed everything last year as i spent the season in the hospital for trying to beat a tree with my motorcycle. The ticket worked very well on my ps4, I could not get the nfl network app to work at all. I paid the 6 bucks a month for cbs and used my dads password for fox. I also paid a couple of bucks a month for a vpn so i could change the local games to who ever i wanted. I wish amazon would pick up the ticket because there streaming of thursday night games is probaly the best quality I experienced.

Last edited:
If you have a wife, or a child, or a friend, or whoever, that is a student? You can stream NFL Sunday Ticket for $99 a year. No DirecTV required. And it's legal.

If you have a wife, or a child, or a friend, or whoever, that is a student? You can stream NFL Sunday Ticket for $99 a year. No DirecTV required. And it's legal.

This is the best official cheapest paid way in.

There are plenty of free illegal streams that are the same or better quality than the paid streams out there.

Back
Top Bottom