Anyone want to Join a Zoom while watching first round April 29th? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone want to Join a Zoom while watching first round April 29th?

Just so we're clear, you mean wearing clothes that cover the personal bits this time ... right? Last time you put on a hat and called it a day ... we're not in agreement that this constitutes "clothes" in the general sense brother!

.... especially when you kept doing the Captain Morgan's stance in that hat .... I need to wash my eyes ... I can still see it, and it burns!
Not committing to a hat, more than a hat, etc.

Not committing to a hat, more than a hat, etc.
What does that even mean?!?!?!? So does it mean you're committing to wearing MORE than a hat? What does that include??!!?!?!? I fear we're being set up for Captain Morgain 2.0 ... dangit I'm wearing very dark sunglasses just to shield my eyes this time ... just in case. I would wear the reflector sunglasses but I know you'd just keep admiring yourself in them and pointing you ... well enough said.

What does that even mean?!?!?!? So does it mean you're committing to wearing MORE than a hat? What does that include??!!?!?!? I fear we're being set up for Captain Morgain 2.0 ... dangit I'm wearing very dark sunglasses just to shield my eyes this time ... just in case. I would wear the reflector sunglasses but I know you'd just keep admiring yourself in them and pointing you ... well enough said.
I said I'd consider clothing myself.

Highly unlikely, but still where I'm at.

OK, this could be a good idea and worth trying. I will set up a zoom for Club Members as we need some limits on the number of participants and because it MIGHT help prevent the Zoomin' Toobin Fanclub from showing up.

We have basically 3 weeks to get the logistics set up. I will create a thread in the Club 347 to discuss the details. Game on!

OK, this could be a good idea and worth trying. I will set up a zoom for Club Members as we need some limits on the number of participants and because it MIGHT help prevent the Zoomin' Toobin Fanclub from showing up.

We have basically 3 weeks to get the logistics set up. I will create a thread in the Club 347 to discuss the details. Game on!
AWESOME!!!!!! :UP: :UP: :UP: :UP: :UP: :UP: :UP: :UP: :UP: :UP: :UP: :TUA:

,🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Back
Top Bottom