Anyone want to Join a Zoom while watching first round April 29th? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone want to Join a Zoom while watching first round April 29th?

That will be a first

naked fireplace GIF by South Park

:ffic:
Classic, I wish I hadn't been drinking a glass of water when I read this. Damn near choked.

Honestly Fish, Finheaven should be hosting some sort of virtual draft night if possible. Either Zoom or another virtual party room. I wouldn't recommend having an open forum for discussion but having a couple guys moderate and host the event would be easy enough. Can also give people temporary permissions to speak so you can have little events such as predict the pick live. I enjoy watching the games on Discord with the guys, a virtual draft party could be just as fun but would rather see the FH brand hosting.

That doesn't mean you wouldn't have the chat active here for full time discussion. Just an added layer of entertainment to Finheaven and the ability to see the reactions on everyones face when we draft Sewell :NUTS:
I am good with what is decided. Just make an announcement with what we need to join. Link, password, number, etc.

Back
Top Bottom