Anyone watching the Berlin Thunder tomorrow? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone watching the Berlin Thunder tomorrow?

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
They are a couple of Dolphins on the Berlin team and since they are being televised on FOX I will be watching them. The Berlin players who are Dolphins include Tony Pape and Jack Hunt

Winston Taylor is also a Dolphin, Ben Moa too but unfortunately he's on IR

Tony Pape is doing really well and he has a good shot at making the team

PatsSuck456 said:
Do you mean as a starter?
Maybe not but the fins seem to like him. Now that we have coaches, he'll probably do pretty good.

Is the NFL Europe only on the NFL Network?

Brighthouse (locally) doesn't offer it and I cant recall seeing any NFL Europe games the last few seasons.

Tommorows game is supposed to be on Fox. The saturday game is on NFL network. For those that are looking to understand intracies like patterns and reads they really talk alot about it IMO. So worth a watch to test your skills on reading X & O's

the game is on FOX tomorrow at 1 p.m. and I just want to see some real football, I'm tired of the AFL crap

I'll watch.. living in europe all I have is what I can get on the net. And since AFL isn't broadcasting any games this weekend i'll have to settle for NFLE..
Not that that's a bad thing. I've just grown accustomed to having 2 football games a week ;-)

nick19991 said:
the game is on FOX tomorrow at 1 p.m. and I just want to see some real football, I'm tired of the AFL crap

Cool....Ill be watching.

I´ll be watching the game but I think that Tony isnt doing that well. He always manages to commit stupid penalties.
I think Ben Moa is injured.

i was at all the home games of thunder this season and tony pape isn´t really overpowering his competition like a guy his size should, he won´t make the final dolphin roster, imo

Back
Top Bottom