Anyone who ever doubted Ryan Tannehill.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone who ever doubted Ryan Tannehill....

I don't like threads like this. No need to call out our own kind, lets just enjoy this ride.

I disagree, we have been forced to sit and listen to the trolls and haters on this forum for far too long. They are about to crawl back into the corners where they belong.. we should give them the sendoff they deserve

i dont mean to rub it in to you UK, i was just reacting spontaneously. You can celebrate in good standing as far as i am concerned. nor do i give a flyin uknowhat anyways!

I am all in on Tannehill now. I am sure the fanbase is firmly behind him now.

We have found our QB of the future. There is no doubting that now!!!

I disagree, we have been forced to sit and listen to the trolls and haters on this forum for far too long. They are about to crawl back into the corners where they belong.. we should give them the sendoff they deserve

I think you'll probably be surprised how many that you label trolls and haters will still be here in full force and enjoying the success, maybe some just needed more convincing than a 7-9 season, a mid-70's QB rating, and a win over the Cleveland Browns. Though I don't know how "arrived" we are and what levels we can reach, it's pretty apparent to everyone that this team is capable of doing things that this franchise wasn't capable of for the last ten years.

Kid was destroyed all day and matt ryan had all day back there, we won,enough said.

go **** yourself this kid is real as you have been told all along, now get in fecking line and join the bandwagon

I'm as big of a fan as anyone on Tannehill but, he still has a ways to go. "The Drive" was Great but, he holds the ball too long, and has not run at all when he should. He is better than a year ago but, mot yet a franchise guy., which I believe he will become.

Tannehill played well and has improved more and more....but I'm sorry this thread is dumb and uncalled for. Every Redskin fan thought RG3 was a true franchise QB, look at what they are saying now. The Dolphins are 3-0 and I for one am super happy about it. Let's not ruin it by bashing other fans. Tannehill is still young and has several things he needs to improve on. Personally at this point I see Tannehill having a pretty decent shot at being a legit franchise QB. Some people take longer to come around than others. Don't be a jerk though

I'm as big of a fan as anyone on Tannehill but, he still has a ways to go. "The Drive" was Great but, he holds the ball too long, and has not run at all when he should. He is better than a year ago but, mot yet a franchise guy., which I believe he will become.

Sometimes that is the case, the OL needs to protect him better.
The dude had a 68% and 2 TDs, one of them in crunch time.
He's damn good and he hasn't reached his ceiling.

The criticism on Ryan Tannehill has shifted from "he has poor ball placement" to "he has no pocket awareness" after two weeks in a row of accurate throws without any real ball placement issues.

He's a work in progress, folks. That's what's great about this -- he's still getting better every week.

Back
Top Bottom