Anyone who likes... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone who likes...

Herbert or Allen better than Tua can chug my Chubb.

Tua and Mahomes are battling this year's best QB and no one else is even close.
Hurts has something to say about that.

It's crazy how the Chargers had Brees, Rivers, and now Herbert but all they have to show for it is 1 AFC Championship game appearance. Herbert should demand a trade if he wants to do more than just put up nice stats.

Herbert is extremely mid. He might be the worst of the 2020 class. He is so un clutch.

He needs a new coach and oc. I get that their wideouts are hurt but most of the time they didn’t even attempt to air it out. Check down to Ekeler or a 4 yard out on 3rd and 8. **** reminded me of us last year with awful route trees. But yeah he’s pretty unclutch. Tuas driving down the field one of those two drives no matter who his wideouts are.

Herbert is extremely mid. He might be the worst of the 2020 class. He is so un clutch.

I’m at a 49ers watch party my friends host and at halftime they were all worried and I tried to tell them the Chargers and Herbert usually fade in 2nd halves. That is the M.O.

And what did they score during the 2nd half tonight?? Zilch. Nada.

I don’t want to hear excuses about Herbert missing receivers either. That has still been the trend even when Allen and Williams play.

And Tua didn’t have those types of weapons his 1st couple seasons and nobody wanted to hear about it.

So there’s that….

After Watching Tua perfectly place his throws with such anticipation, pinpoint accuracy and throwing his receivers open it's painful to watch such an overrated, inaccurate, super strong armed Herbert. I am so thankful he's not our QB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom