Anyone With A Dish Have Coordinates for Tonight's Game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone With A Dish Have Coordinates for Tonight's Game?

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm heading out to the local sportsbar to see if I can catch the wild feed of the game (can't get it soon enough). I know directv is going to rebroadcast the game on tape delay via the nfle network tomorrow night.

I was just wondering if there were any disho owners (the big kind - CU Band or the like) that have a set number of coordinates where they usually put the dolphin games on (ie. g4 16 etc.).

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

:)

For all the Los Angeles market Phins fans:

NFL Preseason Football
KTLA continues its tradition of filling the professional football void in Los Angeles by bringing pre-season NFL games to its viewers:

• Saturday, August 21 ( 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. ) - Washington at Miami

http://ktla.trb.com/entertainment/?track=nav

gettin close to game time. No one with a dish out there?

miamirw said:
gettin close to game time. No one with a dish out there?
No dish. I do have a local bar with the big, old dishes, but they said they are not going to show the Miami game.

The hope is, all of us outside of the local area (I'm in Los Angeles), can go to a sportsbar that has KU-Band satellite (basically the giant dish you see on sportsbars).

The game will be shown on a wild feed. The Jacksonville area will get a beam from the Miami feed. Typically they will throw it on KU Band. One of their satellites for instance G4 16, which is the satellite G4, channel 16 on that satellite.

No commercials for this feed.

What do we do with these coordinates?

Once you have the coordinates, take them to the sports bar and give them to the person who operates their satellite.

They plug in the numbers and viola, there's the game.

Or maybe if you have one of those dinosaurs still installed in your back yard... :D

Okay,

I found this. Someone has dug up some possible coordiantes. I left the coordinates to the other games as well:

"NFL Satellite Coordinates. May or may not be accurate. Use at your own risk
Almost a DBSForums exclusive..
Saturday 14 August
Jacksonville Jaguars at Miami Dolphins SBS6-9
Pittsburgh Steelers at Detroit Lions IA6 Ku -1 - Digital
Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings AMC 3 Ku-17
Carolina Panthers at Washington Redskins SBS6 -5
Cleveland Browns at Tennessee Titans SBS6-4
Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans AMC9 Ku-3 & 9
Indianapolis Colts at San Diego Chargers IA6 Ku-25"

So take the SBS6-9 to your local sports bar and give it a try. No guarantee but it's worth a shot right?

Back
Top Bottom