Anyone with ESPN Insider subscription? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone with ESPN Insider subscription?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Phin

Starter
Reaction score
[mod] Due to copyright issues subscription insiders information cannot be shared in this forum [/mod]

Len P of ESPN.com was at the Phins camp and wrote 5 observations, but 4
of them are on Insider, so if anyone has the subscription, maybe you can share with us a summary of what he said. If you don't like him, you can always go to PFT for a joke on him. Anyway, his first observation is,

"1. Defense still going strong

Because of the success that first-year head coach Cam Cameron had in San Diego as the Chargers' offensive coordinator, much of the attention in camp has focused on that side of the ball. But it's the Miami defense that has set the tone in the early days of camp. If the Monday practices are an indication of what's to come, a unit that statistically ranked No. 4 overall in the NFL in 2006 could be just as good in 2007. Cameron made an excellent decision in retaining coordinator Dom Capers from Nick Saban's staff, and so the Dolphins weren't forced to undergo the kind of transition on defense they are encountering offensively."

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/trai...ns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2955510

Thank you in advance:cooldude:

I don't know why Cam get credit for retaining Dom Capers. Capers was given an extension before they hired Cam. Its kind of backwards thinking, but the DC was hired BEFORE the HC.

I don't have a subscription either.

Funny how they say CAm kept Capers lol Cam didn't have a choice in the matter.

Capers is kind of Cam insurance I think. IN the mean time he keeps together a great D and if Cam falters he can step in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom