Anyone....? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone....?

English 'Fin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Like to add me to their MSN, keep me updated over the summer month about goings on and the like? Go on, none of my mates like NFL so much. I may be English, but i'm nice, honest.

English 'Fin said:
Like to add me to their MSN, keep me updated over the summer month about goings on and the like? Go on, none of my mates like NFL so much. I may be English, but i'm nice, honest.

hi english fin. im also in the uk, not far from yourself, im in wrexham.
i been reading the board for a while but generally post on a uk based one. only just decided to sign up as one or two of the guys on here may like a pic thats coming their way real soon in the callista thread in ladies lounge

bat said:
hi english fin. im also in the uk, not far from yourself, im in wrexham.
i been reading the board for a while but generally post on a uk based one. only just decided to sign up as one or two of the guys on here may like a pic thats coming their way real soon in the callista thread in ladies lounge

:welcome:

English 'Fin said:
I don't have MSN, but shoot me your email address, and I will keep you in the link bro. My email is jsfoy@sbcglobal.net.

Back
Top Bottom