anything yet? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anything yet?

ha, i don't think everyones done whining about the bears game yet, in fact i forgot we had TC theres so many tears flying around.

here is a little feedback from Nick Sabans Press Transcript, which can be found here

"What’s the one thing that you know for sure about today’s practice? [It was hot] I think what we are trying to do here is work hard and work through it, which I was pleased with the way the players tried to do that today. This can be an advantage for us down the road, that we can persevere this kind of adversity so that we have the best opportunity to be successful. We got a lot of good things done in practice today. This is the only time we will be in pads since we have a short work week. We will practice tonight and then we’ll go one-a-day and one-a-day and try to get ready for the game. This is not a game that we are going to spend a whole lot of time on, in terms of preparation; we are still working to develop our team, as is reflected by some of the things on the depth chart that I am sure you’ll want to ask. Just about each and every one the changes that were made, whether it was at center, tailback, quarterback or whatever it was, those decisions were all made long ago, that one guy was going to do one thing in one game and somebody else was going to do something in the next. As disappointing as it might be to you, it is just a snapshot in time in how we are going to play this particular game and give ourselves the best opportunity to work at some different combinations that we have, so that we have the best chance to be successful down the road and put the best combination together. That is what we are trying to do. "

Back
Top Bottom