Anyway we can get more protests going this weekend??????????????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyway we can get more protests going this weekend???????????????

djb2280

(the phinstones) facebook l
Reaction score
more people would go, cause people work during the week, ILL go,! can we organize something, Am I in the right placE????

Honestly, Ross wouldn't listen to any protesters anyway. He'll chalk it up to "well theres always going to be someone not happy" The only thing he'll actually listen to is the bottom line; IE how much money he's making vs losing.

The way to show Ross we arent happy? Don't buy a jersey. Don't purchase tickets. If you've already done so, ask for refunds.

Hit him where it hurts. The pocketbook. Make the Miami Dolphins a toxic business (like its not already) that he decides to sell. To hopefully someone who knows what they F theyre doing.

Honestly, Ross wouldn't listen to any protesters anyway. He'll chalk it up to "well theres always going to be someone not happy" The only thing he'll actually listen to is the bottom line; IE how much money he's making vs losing.

The way to show Ross we arent happy? Don't buy a jersey. Don't purchase tickets. If you've already done so, ask for refunds.

Hit him where it hurts. The pocketbook. Make the Miami Dolphins a toxic business (like its not already) that he decides to sell. To hopefully someone who knows what they F theyre doing.
agreed...I live in orlando anyway so I could still watch the games :)

Hope it does. I'd like to see the movement grow. Though it needs more organization and leadership.

Ross is not going to sell! Busisness people do not flip NFL franchises. Anyone saying the best thing Ross could do is sell the team is not putting any thought into it, IMHO. How many ownership changes take place in the NFL on average? One every couple of years, at best. Standing outside waving a sign that says you are mad at the GM wont change Ross's mind on anything - just makes you look like an idiot. Why don't you spend your time doing something constructive.

Yeah, this will get us a quarterback...

68925652-1.jpg

I'm pretty sure the guy on the right is Sparano

Obviously a picket or protest wont directly influence Ross but it does get media attention and if ESPN is broadcasting that nationally it will get out to other Dolphin fans. I think its awesome people are at least making an attempt to get this franchise turned around, even if Ross ignores them it still shows how much the fans really care about this team to take time out of there day to do this. Its been far to long since we had a playoff win lets alone a super bowl appearance, especially for an organization likes ours that has such a great history of being a winning team.

I've seen bigger crowds/protests in Doral by the Univision network station than that **** in Davie.

The only protest that truly wins is not buying tickets which we already do a good job of that anyways but we can get it more empty I guess.

Back
Top Bottom