AP: Taylor was only ill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AP: Taylor was only ill

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:cool:
from our good friends at the Associated Press:

Taylor misses first day of Dolphins’ minicamp with illness
DAVIE, Fla. (AP)  Pro Bowl defensive end Jason Taylor missed the first day of workouts at the Miami Dolphins’ three-day minicamp Friday because of an undisclosed illness.
Taylor was sent to a doctor for examination, coach Nick Saban said.
“I don’t think this is something that’s football-related,†Saban said. “It’s just the guy’s not feeling well.â€Â
A call placed to Taylor’s agent, Gary Wichard, was not immediately returned.
Taylor, who was voted the Dolphins’ MVP last season, had a career-high 90 tackles in 2004, plus a team-high 9½ sacks and three fumble recoveries.

Yea, Palm Beach Post had that earlier in the day, and, he was back on the field for the afternoon practice.. so all's well!

i know... just wanted to offer the Saban quote... i do hope they limit his reps at least a LITTLE bit this summer...

hate to say it, but (knocks on wood) he's been remarkably healthy in his career...

PressCoverage said:
:cool:
from our good friends at the Associated Press:

Taylor misses first day of Dolphins’ minicamp with illness
DAVIE, Fla. (AP)  Pro Bowl defensive end Jason Taylor missed the first day of workouts at the Miami Dolphins’ three-day minicamp Friday because of an undisclosed illness.
Taylor was sent to a doctor for examination, coach Nick Saban said.
“I don’t think this is something that’s football-related,†Saban said. “It’s just the guy’s not feeling well.â€Â
A call placed to Taylor’s agent, Gary Wichard, was not immediately returned.
Taylor, who was voted the Dolphins’ MVP last season, had a career-high 90 tackles in 2004, plus a team-high 9½ sacks and three fumble recoveries.

Actually, he only missed the morning. He was back out in the afternoon practice and looked good as usual. Thank goodness. :)

he'll be alright, he was just normal sick like anyone would be...you know? taylor, you rock man!!

:beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom