Apauled! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apauled!

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I just voted on the poll at the home page of finheave.com, and apauled is the only word I can discribe my fealing with. 535 dolphans voted if they think the Dolphins could beat the Pats 87% said no. What in the f is going on here. This is the same team we beat 30-7! Brady was their qb in that game if you remember. I hope some Pat fan somehow tampered w/it, other wise im sick.

It was 30 - 10 my friend....
Yes I want my Dolphins to win on Saturday and will support them through it but goodness they didnt reward my faith in them on Sunday!!...Im still Pi**ed about that too....:yell: :yell:

:monkey: Pats

somebody had to of screwed with the

vote! i don't think there is a dolphin fan around that believes the fins can't beat the pats. there are an awful lot of jet and bill fans that cruise this site, i wouldn't put it past em! ;)

the poll on the main page is ALWAYS being screwed with. We need to find a better design for that poll.

do you think there is a possibility of setting it up to where if you're a non dolphin fan and try to vote, you get some sort of electric shock from your mouse? :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Those fans who said no have no support for the great Dolphins. We are gonna take it this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom