Apologies in advance | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apologies in advance

Any one who drafts Tua in day one or two is buying a ticking time bomb.

I think this is what is sadly with him. I call him the future Sam Bradford of the league. I'm sure he's going to look fine when he's "healthy" and plays. But your team better have a good back-up in place because that kid is going to have a few season he doesn't complete.

I’d bet on this. First 5 picks-Two OT, two pass rushers (DE/DT/LB), CB in round 1 and 2. QB and RB round 3. Round 4-7 BPA

If Tua's recovery is on track Miami will take him at 4-5 before the Chargers take him. If his recovery is not amenable to the draft process I believe the Chargers, Denver, Colts take a chance.
I just don’t think you can risk a top 5 pick on a player who has had 3 surgeries and a knee injury in just over a year. I will be surprised if an injury prone Tua is even in the NFL in five years.

This just shows me you have no comprehension of what surgeries and recovery Tagovialoa has had.

Time bomb that can win superbowls before he blows up

they all CAN. But Tua is one 350lb man away from having a short career.

I wish him the best. But I wouldn’t bet my job on that hip.

If Tua's recovery is on track Miami will take him at 4-5 before the Chargers take him. If his recovery is not amenable to the draft process I believe the Chargers, Denver, Colts take a chance.

Problem is with a hip injury there is very little to tell if recovery is "on track". The problem is the risk of things like arthritis and other complications setting in and you won't have a hint of that one way or another for a year or two after the injury.

Luck lived up to his end, the GM didn’t get him a decent OL I would take what he delivered to Indy over what we got with Tannehil.

My point is that it takes more than a super QB prospect to win or even get to a SB, even when that QB delivers their end.

Back
Top Bottom