apology | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

apology

GRT8

DOLPHIN FAN SINCE 1970
Reaction score
I want to say i am sorry to Boomer. For all the hard work he has done for everyone and I wasn't acting accordingly. I have an aggressive attitude that i know everything sometimes and that is not acceptable. I do humbly apologize.

GRT8 said:
I want to say i am sorry to Boomer. For all the hard work he has done for everyone and I wasn't acting accordingly. I have an aggressive attitude that i know everything sometimes and that is not acceptable. I do humbly apologize.

I don't know the details, but I understand about the aggressive attitude thing.
I've had it myself before.

Den54 said:
I don't know the details, but I understand about the aggressive attitude thing.
I've had it myself before.

Not me. Never. :refuse:

:foundout:

GRT8 said:
I don't know what went down, but it takes a man to say "sorry" and "I was wrong".

I respect you for that.

It was probably Boomer's fault anyway. You know how he can be sometimes with all that logic and genuine football knowledge.

j/k :tongue:

GRT8... I don't know what the story is either but, like fin-atic said, it takes a big man to publically apologize and like inFINSible said :)

Back
Top Bottom