Apparently Adam Gase’s job is NOT on the line tonight. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apparently Adam Gase’s job is NOT on the line tonight.

So how bout this Brett Rypien kid in Denver? Cool as a cucumber and about to beat Darnold.

Honestly I’m kind of rooting for the Jets to win because it does us no good if they end up with the No.1 pick. That’s what my brain is telling me anyway. The rest of me wants them to lose.

So how bout this Brett Rypien kid in Denver? Cool as a cucumber and about to beat Darnold.

Honestly I’m kind of rooting for the Jets to win because it does us no good if they end up with the No.1 pick. That’s what my brain is telling me anyway. The rest of me wants them to lose.

Bad organizations make bad draft picks. The Jets have been picking highly more often than not, and sometimes they even get really talented players. Yet they haven't put a good team together since butt fumble and even those seem more of the lucky variety than good. I'm rooting for them to lose because I don't like Adam Gase.

Doubt Rypien has a high end future, but he certainly can play some football. He's got an NFL pedigree and it shows. Far better than Driscoll. Broncos made a good decision starting him.

Bad organizations make bad draft picks. The Jets have been picking highly more often than not, and sometimes they even get really talented players. Yet they haven't put a good team together since butt fumble and even those seem more of the lucky variety than good. I'm rooting for them to lose because I don't like Adam Gase.

Giving up three second rounders to move up for Darnold looks brutal right now (it did then too).

I couldn’t be happier with the state of our division as a whole right now. Buffalo is good, though by default really. It’s only a matter of time before we zoom past them.

Patriots will be in limbo for a little while. Not bad but certainly not contenders.

I like where we are, watching, growing.

It's too bad that, for this game, Melvin Gordon is just so normal. The guy has good physical skills, but his decision-making and vision just aren't near as good as he imagines. When he held out for a big contract he was already the second best running back on his team.

Rypien is blowing this game.

He’s got a lot to learn.

He does...but man he's made some good throws too. Young QB's make throws they shouldn't and miss defenders sometimes. Some guys never learn not to. For a guy who was third string on the depth chart two weeks ago and started on 3 days notice, it's not as bad as it could be.

That throw to Hamilton should have been caught if he wasn't a second rate receiver.

He does...but man he's made some good throws too. Young QB's make throws they shouldn't and miss defenders sometimes. Some guys never learn not to. For a guy who was third string on the depth chart two weeks ago and started on 3 days notice, it's not as bad as it could be.

That throw to Hamilton should have been caught if he wasn't a second rate receiver.

That most recent pick was horrific.

That most recent pick was horrific.

Oh I won't deny his picks were horrible. No question they were throws he shouldn't have made. He did some good things as well. When he saw the throws he made nice passes with touch, placement, and anticipation. A lot of guys can come in their first start, throw 3 picks, and make nothing in the way of nice things to build on.

With their Cardinals looking ascendant, Adam Gase has an absolutely brutal schedule ahead. Wow.

Vic Fangio was...displeased.

I’m oddly torn between wanting Gase retained because I hate the Jets, wanting Gase fired because I think they can win 3-4 games without him and I don’t want them to get Lawrence...and wanting Gase fired and then rocketed into the Sun.

I think that’s bs he’s gone lol

Back
Top Bottom