Apparently EA Decided Where Farve Is Going To Play... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apparently EA Decided Where Farve Is Going To Play...

TableFin

Football Guru
Reaction score
clear.gif

LMFAO! I wonder if any online books are taking bets on where Favre ends up. If so, I'd plunk a good amount on the Bucs...

I guess Favre decided that Tampa Bay wasn't too hot for him afterall.

these graphics on the new one are off the charts better then 08. they finally did a good job on something as far as improvements.

I agree the graphics look much improved and they should . . The company making the game this year is the same company EA screwed over in signing the exclusive rights deal with the nfl . . Tiburon . . Take 2 interactive . . The same company that made the 2k series is now making madden . . And they have completely redone madden . . After 2k5 came out and every website and every gaming magazine out there rated 2k5 much better . . What did EA do . . Panic . . Offer the league millions . . Hell some websites including gameinformer still rate 2k5 as the best football game to date . . And its 3 years old . . . Finally tho . . EA got smart and hired the developing team that made them look bad . . I've hated madden forever . . 2k always looked better . . Always played way better . . Its just ppl are afraid to change . . Afraid to give something a chance . . Omg its madden . . Forget its the same lazy game year in and year out . . But finally with the new team behind it . . . I may get to play football on my 360 with the dolphins this year and love it . . . Def renting it first . . . Okay . . Let me have it . . I've been listening to madden ppl talk their sh*t for years . . .

I could've sworn to have read somehwere that the Bucs were not on Favre's trade me list.

Both the Bucs and the Jets are teams Favre would not consider a trade with.

i dont know if we could get Farve we dont have enough offense to help him out yet. but i wouldnt mind signing him to a two year deal.

I was just looking through some posts from last month and thought this was interesting.....

LMFAO! I wonder if any online books are taking bets on where Favre ends up. If so, I'd plunk a good amount on the Bucs...

CK, I hope you didn't find any online books to place the bet on. If so....ouch.

I could've sworn to have read somehwere that the Bucs were not on Favre's trade me list.

Both the Bucs and the Jets are teams Favre would not consider a trade with.

I guess Favre changed his mind on this.

i dont know if we could get Farve we dont have enough offense to help him out yet. but i wouldnt mind signing him to a two year deal.

now this is interesting. Considering with Pennington here most people think we can have a pretty decent year. I think I would rather have Pennington anyways.

And I hope the Jets get the 2005 version of Favre....:rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom