Apparently no logo change for us | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apparently no logo change for us

Do you like, or don't like?

• Total voters

FinsBR

Dolfan from São Paulo - Brazil
Reaction score
Darren Rovell on his twitter is posting some Photos of some of the new NFL products available at the new NFL pop up store in NYC.

he is saying that:
darren rovell ‏ @darrenrovell

There are no Seahawks items at the NFL pop up store (@officialnflshop) presumably because of logo change.

I like our logo, it is hard to make a menacing Dolphin so let´s stick with it.

I like it as is. Not sure why so many talk about it needing to change sometimes. Guess I like continuity and nostalgia more.

I don't have a problem with it the way it is but I would also be open to change (as long as it doesn't look crappy)

It's the same every year at this time....cant wait for football to start.

With the options we have been seeing, I am glad they stayed the same. They look great.

The dolphins logo has masculinity issues. It does need a change so does the combination of white teal and orange.

I like the Dolphins logo and uni's. It would be a travesty to change the logo. The only thing I would change is the sleeves. Take off the logo and put on stripes like they had in the 80's. Just my opinion.

It's not so much the logo I believe as the colors. I've always said, you can actually keep the colors, just darken the orange and aqua up a bit. I personally like the aqua on aqua as well. Even a hint of grey would go a long way. If they do change it though they need to go the route of Cardinals and/or Lions style I think..

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

GOOD, Logos and uniforms do not win football games!
Seems after Bucs, Lions, Pats, Seahawks, among a couple others teams I'm sure. It seems once they changed they became relevant. It could work ;).

Back
Top Bottom