April 6, ASU | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

April 6, ASU

Joey 22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
April 6th Arizona State University Andrew Walters has decided to work out despite his injury in his blog on Sports Line he says he is almost at a 100% and that by then he will definitely be at 100%, I actually find admirable his desicion to get surgery sacrifying his draft stock in the sakes of his actual NFL carreer, I hope his draft stock rockets after his workout and I bet someone important from the dolfins will be there, Spielman, Saban or Linehan. He broke John Elways record for TDs in the PAC-10 with 85 vs Elways 77, he has NO supporting cast, none of his WRs, RBs or O linemans has been drafted or will be drafted in the 1st day and he still managed to put up impressive stats againts big schools like USC, UCLA, UC, WASH. Has the best long ball in this years draft, and the fastest realese, smart,desicion maker, accurate though puts the ball for grabs a lot, thats the ways his Offense was designed lots of deep lobs though if he had a WR worth a crap he would of had even more TDs and less interceptions, his wide receivers loss the position and got outjumped all the time by DBs. I know many dont like him or dont know him but there atleast 5 or 10 people here that do like him and we want to start a bandwagon. So what are your thoughts on him?

The guy does have potential. If we take a QB later in the draft, he'd definetly be a good one to look at.

Dude dont speak if you dont know, it was a shoulder separation, the tendon because of the bone being out of position got out of position itself, when the bone its placed back on its place the tendon cant go back because its swollen, you can either not get surgery and let it go back in place after it heals or you can get surgery, if you get surgery it is perfectly repaired, if you dont the tendon gets hurt evenmore and after it heals it has sort of scars on it thet prevent it from being as strong and flexile as it used to be, but its the easy way out. While getting surgery scared the scouts its the best long term solution to such a problem. So if you dont know dont speak.

I'm a fan of his. My Iowa Hawkeyes played Big Ben twice when he was at miami of Ohio and handled him fine, but when the hawks played AW this year he ate us up. Maybe it was a fluke, but I wouldn't mind us taking a chance on this kid in the later rounds.

Joey 22 said:
Dude dont speak if you dont know, it was a shoulder separation, the tendon because of the bone being out of position got out of position itself, when the bone its placed back on its place the tendon cant go back because its swollen, you can either not get surgery and let it go back in place after it heals or you can get surgery, if you get surgery it is perfectly repaired, if you dont the tendon gets hurt evenmore and after it heals it has sort of scars on it thet prevent it from being as strong and flexile as it used to be, but its the easy way out. While getting surgery scared the scouts its the best long term solution to such a problem. So if you dont know dont speak.

Actually, it's not a problem with a tendon. It is a problem with cartilage. There is a lip of cartilage that is on the "socket" that holds the "ball" into place. When there is a separation, this lip of cartilage gets torn. Surgery is done if it becomes a chronic problem.

Also he didnt tear up USC or CAL ...i go to ASU and we got manhandled in both games this year. against cal we didnt score a point... 27-0. Against USC it was like 44-7 or somtin. this was the first year ASU actually played well against other PAC 10 teams though ending up 9-3 and winning our bowl game. TO say we dont have any wideouts worth crap is ludacris. derek hagan was a monster

but to add to that, im also a fan of taking walter becuase he does have a rocket of an arm and is used to throwing the ball deeep always...cuz it was all ASU did.

In 2003 he threw for 4 touchdowns against Cal and in the USC game he had like
350 yds, and I stand in my point none of his WRs where even worth day 1 consideration.

And well after his workout he will probably not even be a later round prospect as some think of him.

Back
Top Bottom