Aqua Tops baby! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aqua Tops baby!

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Just saw a shot of the field...love the aqua!

I was just going to say that! WOOOO HOOO! I love those bad boys. I can throw on the aqua Ronnie jersey today!

Am I the only one who thinks carrying on about Uniform colors is for kids?:confused:

spiral said:
Am I the only one who thinks carrying on about Uniform colors is for kids?:confused:
Yea...sa a 40 yr old man who still gets excited about watching Football on Sundays after working all week...taking care of my kids...and playing adult..trying to have some fun...YES...I am a kid...some people just need to lighten up just a tad:shakeno: :shakeno:

spiral said:

The day you say your not a kid, your an old fart!!!!

Stay young at heart, you'll enjoy life better!:wink:

NYPhinFan said:
Yea...sa a 40 yr old man who still gets excited about watching Football on Sundays after working all week...taking care of my kids...and playing adult..trying to have some fun...YES...I am a kid...some people just need to lighten up just a tad:shakeno: :shakeno:

That's so awesome man! I know for a fact I will still have that passion in 21 years. I will be excited every Sunday in the fall and winter until I die. GO FINS BABY!

Back
Top Bottom