Aquib Talib - Still Listed As a Dolphin - Fit? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aquib Talib - Still Listed As a Dolphin - Fit?

we got him on a salary cap dump and Grier got a pick out of it...

for all intensive purposes he was never REALLY on the team

Doesn't really matter if some websites have him listed on the roster or not. His contract expired. They haven't signed him to a new contract. Therefore, he's currently not a Dolphin.

I saw him somewhere in a suit and tie talking pre-draft. He can still contribute, but for him, likely with a contender. I doubt he's an option for us. Probably signs somewhere closer to the start of the season, or even after it begins.... always liked Talib, except for when he represented the nastiest POS organization in all of sports (FTP).

**** Aquib Talib. We dont need that mess on this team. Tell him to go fight Michael Crabtree somewhere else.

He is washed up.

It states that he is a free agent. The only reason it still list the Miami Dolphins as his current team is because that is the team he was on prior to becoming an unrestricted free agent. That is the way NFL players are usually listed if they are free agents and still haven’t signed with a new team. I really don’t think the Dolphins have any interest in signing him. They merely made the trade to take over his contract while he was injured to receive a draft pick from the Rams and no other reason.

Unless he is willing to take a cheap contract and switch to FS i don't see any team being a fit for a 34 year old CB

Back
Top Bottom