Arcade forum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arcade forum

pwn3dyo

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hi, i think it would be cool to make a forum just for talking about the arcade. its getting pretty popular nowadays.

pwn3dyo said:
Hi, i think it would be cool to make a forum just for talking about the arcade. its getting pretty popular nowadays.
Good idea. I would also like to see some new games added to the arcade.

Also should make it so you at least got to post in the main forum (some min. amount) to hold records or be champion of the game. I know of at least one member who is champion of games and has never posted!:fire:

PHINATIC13 said:
Also should make it so you at least got to post in the main forum (some min. amount) to hold records or be champion of the game. I know of at least one member who is champion of games and has never posted!:fire:

yeah i saw that...he has the record in D-Tunnel and no post

Edit: Koehler13x is his name

I had no idea the Arcade was becoming this popular.

Keep the comments coming. We'll look into this suggestion.

pwn3dyo said:
:cooldude:Good Idea.

Muck said:

Like I said above, you must add new games. Keep the ones we have, but add like 5-10 new games.

Muck said:

I think when the new look arrives, you guys should also remodel the arcade area with more games and a forum so we can talk about it.

It'd be cool if there were incentives to winning games instead of just a badge. I'm not sure what could be use as an incentive though, just sounds like a good idea :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom