Arden Key | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arden Key

Carne Asada

there be no distractions for our team
Club Member
Reaction score
I get a Dion Jordan type vibe from this kid. Bum shoulder, undersized trying to bulk up to get picked earlier, quit football once... IDK personally I'd pick Ferrell before him if Chubb is gone by our pick. I wouldn't spend a first on this kid but specially not a top ten pick.

I get a Dion Jordan type vibe from this kid. Bum shoulder, undersized trying to bulk up to get picked earlier, quit football once... IDK personally I'd pick Ferrell before him if Chubb is gone by our pick. I wouldn't spend a first on this kid but specially not a top ten pick.

I would avoid him. Too many red flags.

Honestly, I don't like him much on film. I think Marcus Davenport plays with 100% more intensity, while looking just as gifted athletically.

Honestly, I don't like him much on film. I think Marcus Davenport plays with 100% more intensity, while looking just as gifted athletically.

Have to agree. Davenport makes plays all over the field, and Key really just gears up for obvious pass-rush situations. It also looks like too much of the new weight is bad weight. I think there's much less projection with Davenport, because he showed that he can dominate in every phase. It feels like Key may still need to be convinced to even care about every phase. You can definitely argue that there's less projection with Key's pass-rush ability, because he has been successful against better OT's, but that's a relatively small part of the overall picture. Davenport's rounded game also points to a guy who will practice and play hard more consistently - and a guy more likely to make good on his talent.

Back
Top Bottom