Are a couple crappy wins really worth it guys? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are a couple crappy wins really worth it guys?

Dolfansal

Starter
Reaction score
I know it's great to see our team win. And I know there is no guarantee that the #1 QB will be a great pick. But having to settle for the 3rd or 4th qb in the draft will not make chances better.

The bottom line is it has been DECADES of misery for all of us. Iamagine how much easier things will be if we get "that" guy at qb.

I am numb to the losing at this point.

I am thrilled that we found a coach. That is huge. But until we find a qb we will be the same mediocre team we have been watching for 2+ decades

:mad:

Honestly, no. I can't blame athletes for trying to win. But we went from the #1 pick a few weeks ago, to possibly the #6 pick with this win. Don't be surprised if we blow this treasure trove of draft picks just to move back up to #1. Ugh. That would be the worst possible thing we could do, and we'll probably do it.

The team is destined to make bad choices. They choices they make never work out. Name one choice that has worked out

Why do people keep posting threads as if what the fans in here want has any bearing on what happens during the game?

The Dolphins won today because the Colts played like a garbage team. Short of throwing the games, there’s nothing the team can do.

Why does anyone care whether there are fans that feel good about the win? They’ll win regardless of what anyone thinks they should do. And god knows they sure as hell will lose regardless of what anyone thinks they should do.

This season is going to **** fast...

The Steelers keep winning
The Texans are the Texans
Minkah looks the part in his natural position
We are winning pointless games and decreasing our chances of a top QB
Despite gutting our entire roster, there are a couple teams that are worse than us

The only positive is that Flores is literally polishing a turd and that’s a sign of hope for the future. Regardless it’s hard for me to see a benefit from winning these last two games, let alone the games we will probably win against the Bengals and Jets down the road.

Why do people keep posting threads as if what the fans in here want has any bearing on what happens during the game?

The Dolphins won today because the Colts played like a garbage team. Short of throwing the games, there’s nothing the team can do.

Why does anyone care whether there are fans that feel good about the win? They’ll win regardless of what anyone thinks they should do. And god knows they sure as hell will lose regardless of what anyone thinks they should do.

Happened over and over again in 2011 too. It’s the dumbest take in bad take history. That QB we were tanking for in 2011 when we got so many “meaningless wins” what team does he play for?

I have no faith that the FO will do what’s right in the draft anyways, so what’s the point in tanking for the 1st overall.

Show me proof that getting the 1st pick vs the 10th pick will be better for our franchise long-term? The patriots haven't picked in the top 10 in like 20 years, and they are perennial Super Bowl favorites.

I'm all for getting a talented QB, but this upcoming draft has 4-5 QBs in the first round likely (kind of like the year we drafted Ryan Tannehill). If you recall that year, who was drafted 1st? RG3. Getting the 1st pick doesn't fix anything.

Quit acting like you know getting Tua or Burrow or whoever at pick 1 will guarantee success. You are as clueless as everyone else, drafting is a giant crap-shoot, especially if there's no culture or scheme fit to pair with the pick (like how we drafted Charles Harris, an OLB, to play DE).

Back
Top Bottom