Are any Dolfans, Marlins fans??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are any Dolfans, Marlins fans???

Roman529 said:
I am a Phins and Phillies fan...I almost cried last night when the Marlins tied the game 3-3 with the Phils with two out in the bottom of the 9th and then beat my Phils in 10. :mad:

Be prepared to weep again tonight!:lol:

Not a Marlins fan, but I love their team this year. I see them representing the National League in the World Series this year. They have it all..

Also, Miguel Cabrera will win NL MVP, mark it down. He is incredible.. best kept secret in baseball.

Go Jays Go...Sweep the Red Sox this week.....Die Hard Jays and Fins Fan..and of course the Maple Leafs

Yankees Win.theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees Win!

I am a Phillies fan not much to root for lately but, I am a fan still. I declined in following baseball after their strike. I am a huge hockey fan The Broad Street Bullies are my team. This season has got me pissed with the strike but, was able to watch college, Junior and AHL games. International Junior hockey is great hockey to watch if your a hockey fan as well as the frozen four. As you can see with my flags I am a Philly fan supporter with the exception of the Eagles.

I live here in N Y and I love the HEAT AND THE MARLINS.But the main team will always be the D O L PH IN S.

SQuinn17 said:
refer to the 2003 world series please
haha... thanks.

I watched every game in that series... the Marlins deserved it.

im a marlins fan..were goin all the way this year!!

clownfish said:
Phins, phillies, 76ers, flyers.....Mike Schmidt was the man. Hey the Phillies are losing, but there is still alot of season left, and they're only 6-7 games back.

WOW. You are the first person that i have ever seen that roots for the same teams i do.

I love the Phils more than any of them but they're killing me.

They have no confidence against the fish. They have one helleva a team.

That loss Tuesday night was the worst one I have ever seen.

I honestly couldnt sleep at night I was so pissed. Manuel is a friggn moron.

Shoulda brought Madson in to start the 8th.

Anyway enough baseball, lets get to training camp. Woohoo.

death7star said:
leiter sucks. big mistake signing him. team is 2-8 when he starts i blieve.

we know that now. but at the time, i liked the signing. maybe he can turn it around

miamikid92 said:
im a marlins fan..were goin all the way this year!!

Phillies fans, refer to that sig. I'm sure you all remember it well. Yeah, Miggy sliding home to beat the Philthies on a JP fly ball to left back in 2003 to complete a sweep. OH, YOU'VE GOT TO LOVE IT, MIAMI!!! GO MARLINS!!!:D

death7star said:
leiter sucks. big mistake signing him. team is 2-8 when he starts i blieve.

His stats haven't been very good, but he hasn't gotten too much run support and is as much responsible for Willis' and possibly even Beckett's starts as Wiley or anyone else is. He brings so much to the team...when he's not pitching...but if he can give us 5-6 innings every time, then I want him on my team. However, he better watch his back now, because the Fish brought up Yorman Bazardo from AA-Carolina, our best prospect. Might be the next Willis, according to the Marlins' plans.

Back
Top Bottom