Are any of you concerned about Van Noy going to NE? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are any of you concerned about Van Noy going to NE?

Do you think Miami's defense will suffer this year as a result of Kyle Van Noy going to New England?

• Total voters
Not concerned at all, it as a far bigger hit to the Patriots that Coach Flo came to us than it will be for Van Noy to go back to them...

Van Noy was instinctive but Slow, Him being cut was because we had more athletic options. Flo new he would go back to NE and if he’s not concerned I’m Not..
Slow? I didn’t see that. He makes plays in space. Good player. Liked him here. Hate playing against him cause he always seems to make a play against us.

Van Ginkel, Fields and the resigning of Baker is the future, Van Noy the past.
As for play books they change every year and it should alter massively with 2 new OC's and looking to emphasise Tua's strengths with new personnel.

I'm concerned about Kyle Van Noy going back to New England this year. He seemed extremely bitter about being cut and I know he'll probably do anything he can to try and make the Dolphins look foolish for doing so, including giving Belichick as much information about our defense as he can. This isn't a nose tackle or defensive end going to a division rival - this is a quarterback of the defense going to a division rival. Coach Flores and Coach Boyer are smart guys and I'm sure they'll change things up so this year's defensive playbook isn't exactly the same as the one Van Noy learned. I just hope it's enough. I have bad memories of us cutting Keith Byars back in 1996 and him giving the New England coaching staff everything he knew about our offense, which was quite a bit.

What do you all think?
I am, he is going to spread around Tua's secret ham and cheese sandwich recipe.

Back
Top Bottom