Are Bills LBs really so much better than ours? Last night says no! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Bills LBs really so much better than ours? Last night says no!

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
I can't remember WHICH bills fan it was that came in here talking about the Bills having head and shoulders above the rest THE BEST lb corps in the league. I think he kept saying "Show me the stats to prover otherwise"...

Well last night OUR LBs faced your LBs and here's the gdamned stats!

Bills LBs: 8 solo tackles, 5 assists, and 0 sacks
Miami LBs: 8 solo tackles, 9 assists, and 1 sack.

The Bills LBs are quite good; unfortunately for them, they're going to get worn out as long as the Bills have NO running game.

The whole Takeo Spikes thing shows the danger of signing a big fish from a small pond. The guy had great stats on a VERY bad defense...he was the only good player on the Bengal's D. Some people make the mistake of thinking that this makes him a great LB.

Our lb's did a great job keeping RW at bay. After a while when your O can't do anything will take it's toll on our D which was evident last night. 42 carry will kill whatever D you have.

Our D was the only bright spot on our team last night. Our O did nothing to makes things easier on our D. Even a bucs D would've buckled down against the fins O last night. This was the worse showing of any O in the entire season.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
The Bills LBs are quite good; unfortunately for them, they're going to get worn out as long as the Bills have NO running game.

The good Doctor has hit the nail on the head.

Buffalo fans should be and are worried about the running game.

The LB's are good.

Originally posted by RikWriter
The whole Takeo Spikes thing shows the danger of signing a big fish from a small pond. The guy had great stats on a VERY bad defense...he was the only good player on the Bengal's D. Some people make the mistake of thinking that this makes him a great LB.

He is a great player. There's nothing a great player can do when your O can't do squat. A halfway decent showing by our O could've won the game last night. This was the worst showing by any O. Drew had a qb rating of below 19.0

They couldn't even score a field goal for crying outloud. (kudos to you D last night)

Na, our D is good, but keeping them in there for as long as they were could do nothing.

Originally posted by justafan

This was the worst showing by any O. Drew had a qb rating of below 19.0

And why the hell do you think that was? It's because of our D, not any lacksidaisical approach of your O. They were OWNED. And I wouldn't call 150+ yards by RW, "keeping him in check", either. We sustained drives that came away with missed field goals or the score would have been worse for you guys.

Now shut the hell up. :yell:

Originally posted by Agua

And why the hell do you think that was? It's because of our D, not any lacksidaisical approach of your O. They were OWNED. And I wouldn't call 150+ yards by RW, "keeping him in check", either. We sustained drives that came away with missed field goals or the score would have been worse for you guys.

Now shut the hell up. :yell:

Hey, he DID give the D credit..."They couldn't even score a field goal for crying outloud. (kudos to you D last night) ", so cut him some slack.

I think it was Takeo Spikes who said they had the best LB corp in the league. Pfft ;\

Hey,

His "props" to our D was cast in terms of the Buff O being "the worst showing of any O all season". That clearly connotes that their O didn't show up, as in "ineptitude". It connotes failure on the offensive side of the ball more than the OWNAGE by our D. So, hell no, I'm not going to cut him any slack. That game was NOT a case of Buff's O simply having an "off night". That was complete Defensive disruption and domination.

Also...

That game was NOT a case of Buff's O simply having an "off night". That was complete Defensive disruption and domination.

I'll concede that Buffalo had its share of misques (spelling?). But what's becoming quite clear now is that the NEW WRINKLES to Miami's defense... AND the new personell... are starting to show their worth. Right now, I really like what I see.

Those Bills fans that are pushing off credit from OUR DEFENSE to an "off night" by their O are simply DELUDING THEMSELVES.

The Bills have serious concerns at RB. Also, that o-line is NOT all-world as many had said coming in.

I'd be gracious enough to concede 50-50, but most Bills fans appear to want to play the "off night" card something like 80-20 or 75-25. Man, does that remind me of the Marino days. We we're all deluding ourselves that the lack of running game was killing us. Well, now it may be Buffalo's turn at that! :lol:

Hey,

His "props" to our D was cast in terms of the Buff O being "the worst showing of any O all season". That clearly connotes that their O didn't show up, as in "ineptitude". It connotes failure on the offensive side of the ball more than the OWNAGE by our D. So, hell no, I'm not going to cut him any slack. That game was NOT a case of Buff's O simply having an "off night". That was complete Defensive disruption and domination.

That's your interpretation of course.

I am not taking anything away from your D.

Our O had droped passes here and there that didn't help one bit. Drew throwing in traffic when there were tons of open players. When our O should've made catches they normally caught. That INT in the endzone should've gone to Henry who was open all by himself . These are things that we did bad on our part.

Like I said, Your D dominated us , but our O blew it too by not making those simple plays that your D gave us.

Back
Top Bottom