Are defense was thriving with Brandon Jones in the line up. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are defense was thriving with Brandon Jones in the line up.

carpenter1024

Active Roster
Reaction score
Brandon Jones hits people hard puts a little fear in those receivers across the middle.Ramsey seem to have a problem with Holland when some plays broke down.When your not 100 you do more damage then good Holland didn't look 100 percent.I thought are defense look the best when Brandon Jones was in the line up.

Brandon Jones hits people hard puts a little fear in those receivers across the middle.Ramsey seem to have a problem with Holland when some plays broke down.When your not 100 you do more damage then good Holland didn't look 100 percent.I thought are defense look the best when Brandon Jones was in the line up.
Holland looked a dude that hadn't played in a month. Lets go even further. He looked like a dude that hadn't watched any film or new anything about the game plan. He was terrible. One of the many disappointments from yesterday.

That’s interesting.

Back
Top Bottom