Are Henne and Jake Long unique? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Henne and Jake Long unique?

TX-FinFan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Any other team in the league start a LT and QB that played together in college? I can't think of any off the top of my head. Looks like we have those two positions taken care of for quite some time.

Cutler and Chris Williams played together for a year, IIRC.

Im sure it has happened before. Its a good combination for us.

Williams is their RT. He has Orlando Pace on the left side, who looks at times like he is almost done.
WHO is this girl in your sig? She's unreal! I'm speechless. I cannot recall having seen anybody or anything more beautiful than her. OMG, I think I'm in love - and it's with someone else than the Miami Dolphins!

WHO is this girl in your sig? She's unreal! I'm speechless. I cannot recall having seen anybody or anything more beautiful than her. OMG, I think I'm in love - and it's with someone else than the Miami Dolphins!

Thats so crazy you read my mind. dang, thats an amazing looking women, in picture of course! but please whom is she?

Man if we could have just gotten Mike Hart, Lamar Woodley and Breaston....

I honestly have no idea. I stumbled across it last night on some random forum. She is ridiculous, though.

Back
Top Bottom