are marino and shula involved? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are marino and shula involved?

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
anyone know if and how much marino and shula will be involved in the hiring of the fins next coach? if they aren't they should be. i think wayne should beg them both to be involved in the interview process or atleast say who they would like to see get the job. i dont have ANY confidence in anyone else in the organization, including wayne.

Since Shula is still involved with the fins, he most likely is. Marino, However, probably isn't.

I realize that our beloved coach(Shula)and his records are impeccable,but how much do you really think he is involved?

I realize that our beloved coach(Shula)and his records are impeccable,but how much do you really think he is involved?

not much, but since Wayne is open to suggestions from the media, i'm assuming he'll at least listen to what Don has to say

They should be. I'd like to see Dan get a key role in the Dolphin organization. But he probably won't give up his cushy jobs at HBO and CBS.

Shues, says he has been ask by WH, to be involved in this process. He (Shues) also said he would do everything he could to help bring this franchise back to its glory. Marino, I don't think is that involved at all.

Back
Top Bottom