Are people aware of the possiblities of Larry Johnson this season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are people aware of the possiblities of Larry Johnson this season?

RunRonnieRun

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They have the most dominate run blocking offensive line in the game. They also have the best running scheme in he league. They also throw screen passes better than anyone. The Chiefs also resigned Will Shields, their biggest concern entering the offseason.

Larry Johnson had 1750 rushing yards. 343 receiving yards. 21 touchdowns.

Did I mention that he only started the last 7 or 8 games of the season. I do not believe that most "average" NFL fans......or even some fans that are hardcore fans of one team like Miami (like me)......do not realize what Johnson did running the football last year, and what he can possibly do next year. He has yet to stay healthy as a #1 back for an entire season. With that said, if he does, his numbers could be insanely OFF the charts. I think that it is very possible that this guy could break the single season rushing record, total yards record, and touchdown record this season.

Anyone ready to draw the first pick in their fantasy draft?

Thus guy could have close to 3,000 yards and 30 touchdowns. Will he get there? Maybe he wont.....but maybe he will. And I think more people should be aware of it.

I took Johnson in all 3 of my fantasy leagues last season. If he started the whole seasom, he was on par to get something like 2300 yards. He's one hell of a player but will he split carries with Holmes, even if he does start? I'll probably try and get a Tomlinson or Alexander before Johnson still.

i guess i'm the only one not sold on him....still, he could put up some big numbers behind that line.

He truely is a sick back. Him breaking records next year is not farfetched, but in fact very reasonable, which just goes to show you how good he is.

LJ's very good but that line is the leagues very best run blocking unit. Has been for years. Does anyone think it's coincidence that a Chiefs back is always a top the NFL in rushing??? Sammie Morris would have 1200 yards starting in KC, they're that good.

LJ will be the top pick in many Fantasy drafts, as was Holmes. He's younger and probably better than Holmes post 2003.

Back
Top Bottom