Are Phins Fans Back to Preseason? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Phins Fans Back to Preseason?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
These first 8 games have gone by in a blur for me. Preseason seems like the was just yesterday, with mixed opinions and debates n everything from Ireland, coaches, FA's rookies, QB, O, and D.

Halfway through the season, we seem to be pretty much in the same place as we were back then, not sure to be excited, depressed, and not sure what to think of our team and it's talent.

Anyone else feeling the same? FORGET Cog & Martin. What else has changed?

I think the team is right now where I wanted and expected it to be with a brutal tough sked to start. Now it's time to improve and try to make the playoffs...

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree. We didn't get here exactly as I thought we would, but that's ok. If in August you'd have told me we'd be 4-4 at mid-season and fixing to play a winless team on Monday night, I'd have taken that.

Lets go stomp the Bucs.

Lets not forget that prior to the 3-0 start, the majority had us really struggling early in the year. We surpassed expectations only to stumble due to an OL fiasco. With a win tomorrow we are 5-4 heading into two winnable games against the Chargers and the Panthers. Theres a good possibility we are 7-4 heading to NY to face the Jets December first... and how could you feel bad about that??

I think the team is right now where I wanted and expected it to be with a brutal tough sked to start. Now it's time to improve and try to make the playoffs...

I understand what you're saying about the record, just thought we would have some pre-season questions answered in getting there, and I'm not seeing it.

Lets not forget that prior to the 3-0 start, the majority had us really struggling early in the year. We surpassed expectations only to stumble due to an OL fiasco. With a win tomorrow we are 5-4 heading into two winnable games against the Chargers and the Panthers. Theres a good possibility we are 7-4 heading to NY to face the Jets December first... and how could you feel bad about that??

At this point, I'm not feeling bad, just waiting to see at least half of the team put a complete game together. There's been many a good and bad spurts on both sides of the ball so far but, none putting together a full 60 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom