Are the '10 Fins closer to the '10 Chiefs OR the '10 Ravens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the '10 Fins closer to the '10 Chiefs OR the '10 Ravens

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
Im not only a huge Fins fan, but a fan of the NFL as a whole so I like to compare and contrast all the teams and I thought about it...

All 3 teams have very aggressive defenses. Same 3-4 technique, exotic blitzes, likes to put pressure on the QB

The offenses have been another story...
-The Chiefs have a terrible offense that must rely heavily on the run to move the ball (Kinda how we looked thus far)
-The Ravens have an offense that hasn't shown much but has unlimited potential

Basically, all of our defenses is what has won us games. And the Chiefs D has looked really good- so weird to say that

But please help me feel better about this team, are we closer to the Chiefs or are we closer to the Ravens

I'd say the Ravens. Both offenses are struggling, have young QBs, and id iotic coordinators. Defensively, scheme is similar. Ravens have a slight edge up front, and Dolphins have an edge at DB. They are very similar, and also they are similar to the Jets.

Good news is, dolphins can bench their QB and be better. Jets, Ravens, Chiefs can not. Phins have better depth.

Good news is, dolphins can bench their QB and be better. Jets, Ravens, Chiefs can not. Phins have better depth

LOL! so true. so sad, but so true

I'd go with the Cheifs because the ravens are 1-1 lololol

It's still very early, who knows you might be better than the Ravens? You have too many weapons on O to be as bad as you have been through 2 weeks and on the flip side I doubt your D will be as good as they have been(though I still expect very good).

Here's the funny thing about the Ravens. No matter how good they look on paper, no matter how great their defense looks, they have struggled over the years in getting to the playoffs. Not that they are a bad team, but they have struggled for 10 years to find consistency on offense, and the complaints out of Baltimore right now are that Harbaugh is letting Cam Cameron do whatever he wants on offense instead of running with Ray Rice.

Chiefs? I like Haley and his fire, but I don't know if they are struggling cause Cassel is really that bad, or if their weapons outside of Jamaal Charles/Thomas Jones are that mediocre.

i think we are closer to the chiefs bc there 2-0 like us. that being said, on a serious note, we are more similiar to the ravens. both have a tough physical defense, both have great running combos, both have up and coming qbs with lots of potential.

i think we actually matchup well with the ravens now. when we play them it will be a very close game and can go either way.we are a team to be reckoned wth.

how have the ravens struggled in the postseason??? they went to foxboro and blew the doors off the pats last year in the postseason opener

i don't think they're overrated at all...i think they're a damn good football team...the front 7 hides the back 4 on defense pretty darn well

The Chiefs will not finish better than 7-9...They got luck and played a passing offense in the rain when they couldn't pass and played the BROWNS! This team will get a rude awakening when they play Houston and Indy soon. But they are rebuilding in the proper way and seem to be doing well. Good for them.

Back
Top Bottom