Are the Bears the luckiest team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Bears the luckiest team?

Padrefinfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Are they the luckiest team in the NFL? I watched them play today and they are not that good. Certainly not 5-1 good! Sure they beat some bad teams, but also a couple good ones. Some sorta strange magic going down in Chitown!

I've watched just about every Bears game as both my boss and my best friend are Bears fans. They aren't a 5-1 team, if we played them this week I'd feel REALLY good about our chances.

Mack hasn't been much of a force, offensively they just rely on Jimmy Graham to make spectacular players.

Yes, they are lucky, although don't tell my friends that.

Detroit had them beat bad week 1 and should've won that game easy before an inexplicable come back. All of their games have been teeth scraping wins.

Nothing about their offense is remotely concerning.

They certainly are. Their offensive staff has lacked much of anything for two years and Foles has been as bad as Trubisky, just more fortunate.

I'll say this: The NFL hates Foles. He's been smacked hard on the helmet and slammed to the ground. He's writhing on the ground with a hurt back, and no flags thrown on any play. I also saw Aaron Donald trying to twist off his foot a few weeks ago.

I'll say this: The NFL hates Foles. He's been smacked hard on the helmet and slammed to the ground. He's writhing on the ground with a hurt back, and no flags thrown on any play. I also saw Aaron Donald trying to twist off his foot a few weeks ago.
I have definitely noticed the protecting of certain players over others this years is becoming blantely ovbivous

Back
Top Bottom