Are the Dolphins for real? NFL.com seems to think so | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Dolphins for real? NFL.com seems to think so

Pagan said:
Anyone else starting to at least get a little excited? ;)

http://nfl.com/news/story/8891845

I've thought the team was for real if the OL could block...see all the skilled players in my sig..I"ve always thought if they could get the ball to them, we'd have a chance, but in my mind it started with the OL..and right now the OL is playing just well enough to allow us opportunities. If they really pick up the run blocking, then we really have something.

ya we a real contender... dunno when the stupid critics will actually c us as that... although this is a nice start....

Yes. we are for real. We won't get the respect we deserve if we dont beat buffalo.

If we come out of week 5 at 3-1 I think more people will start to notice, but I think that most people will consider the Bucs a better measuring stick for us.

Coming into this season, what non fan who would have though Bucs - Dolphins would have been a good game.

I still think that it's too early to tell, but it's looking that way.

I think so. We are becoming difficult to play against (i.e. hard hitting, well-coached) and capable of beating any team any given Sunday.

yankeehillbilly said:
Shannon has traditionally been anti-Dolphin, so for him to give props is interesting to say the least.

YEs, he's most improved as a commentator, also, seems to see things in a realistic light....You're right he wasn't always so kind toward the Fins..

BTW, we're all so happy with the improvements on our team, what concerns me are the road games...hope we can keep a positive attitude away from home too, hey, its tough out there!.......:yell:

Back
Top Bottom