Are the Dolphins gonna be active in the offseason? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Dolphins gonna be active in the offseason?

djb2280

(the phinstones) facebook l
Reaction score
Are we really gonna get rid of the Ginns, Porters, Wilsons, etc Is Chat P gone,Is Jason Ferg comming back? He is valuable, Will Allen? What the hell do we do, We getting Rid of Dan Henning? Or our Defense Paul Pasqawhatever,

Are we gonna sign a freaking name, OR we just gonna depend all our hope for the 2010 season on the draft, R we gonna get that big name WR??????????? or Linebacker??????????/ Or Saftey????????????????, My gut tells me no!

I doubt it, especially with the uncapped year changing the landscape of free agency. I also think that anyone holding out hopes of a high pick being spent on a WR, will end up severely upset. There is a long documented history of what our FO does.

what ever they do please stay away from diva wrs because that has always worked in the past. lol. hopefully we have the balls to pick up a moss ,steve smith,marshall. because the pats havent lacked from moss nor the broncs or panthers havent whined about keeping their problem childs. maybe we will be strong in offseason and grab kevin walter or santana moss or manningham because we like guys with potential.lol. i will cum in my pants when the fins go after a true #1 but i dont see it happening

what ever they do please stay away from diva wrs because that has always worked in the past. lol. hopefully we have the balls to pick up a moss ,steve smith,marshall. because the pats havent lacked from moss nor the broncs or panthers havent whined about keeping their problem childs. maybe we will be strong in offseason and grab kevin walter or santana moss or manningham because we like guys with potential.lol. i will cum in my pants when the fins go after a true #1 but i dont see it happening
Ireland has stated that they will find a play maker at the WR position.

I have faith that an agreement will be reached between the owners and the NFLPA. Look at the history and sports when something goes awry and that particular sport suffers for a few years, if not more. An uncapped year would be devastating to the NFL, especially for small market clubs like buffalo and green bay. If it were to continue and there were no revenue sharing between the league, football would turn into baseball and the leagues legacy tarnished.

That being said, I would like to see 5 key areas addressed. One of the most underrated "problem" on our team is the tight end. If we can get a top tight end in the draft who is a guy that is a game changer and can block from time to time, that will pay IMMEDIATE dividends and make bess, camarillo and hartline better almost from the get go. Then we need one MLB and one OLB. After that, lets draft a wideout or get one in free agency. If we can snag a good FS to compete with clemons that would be good as well. IF we can do those things (no reason we cannot fill at least 3 of those needs), we should be well on our way in the next 2 years.

Who knows, really. There are so many holes to fill on this team, it is impossible to say. I suspect that Porter, JT, Wilson, Fasano, Ricky Williams, Vernon Carey, Ginn, Ferguson, and possibly Yeremiah Bell may be off the roster next season. I don't follow contract details, so I might be off on some of these, but none of these moves would surprise me in the least. Who will be a legit backup QB?

That is a LOT of holes to fill. We will be lucky to fill half of them with good players, and the other half with decent ones. I would be a proponent of getting a big name FA WR over one in the draft...WR's are some of the most unpredictable picks out there.

Who knows, really. There are so many holes to fill on this team, it is impossible to say. I suspect that Porter, JT, Wilson, Fasano, Ricky Williams, Vernon Carey, Ginn, Ferguson, and possibly Yeremiah Bell may be off the roster next season. I don't follow contract details, so I might be off on some of these, but none of these moves would surprise me in the least. Who will be a legit backup QB?

That is a LOT of holes to fill. We will be lucky to fill half of them with good players, and the other half with decent ones. I would be a proponent of getting a big name FA WR over one in the draft...WR's are some of the most unpredictable picks out there.

Carey and Bell will be back. Carey's signed a new contract last yr and he is still better than 75% of the RT's in the league. The O-line needs to continue to stay together.
RW has already stated that he intends to play through the 2010 season and he provides quality depth.
The rest of the guys you mentioned are expendable. I believe Casey Hampton is a FA and at 32 is unlikely to be re-signed by the Steelers.
The WR position should be filled by a FA and the 1st pick in the draft should be LB or TE

I doubt it, especially with the uncapped year changing the landscape of free agency. I also think that anyone holding out hopes of a high pick being spent on a WR, will end up severely upset. There is a long documented history of what our FO does.

Actually, if we go after Boldin, being that he is 29 and will turn 30 during the 2010 season, we can probably pry him with Owens/Moss 2nd round pick type deal. All the young guys or RFA's will cost at least our 1st rounder and something else.

So Boldin is able to be done. Plus, he is a veteran, which is what this corps lacks.

With Boldin, Ginn, Hartline, Camarillo, and Bess and replace Fasano with a stud...our Offense will be nice.

But we definitely need to use our 1st round pick on a LB!!!!

i dont know ask bill parcells but i want gibril wilson, fasano, ginn , porter to go away fasano isnt anything special i want a better TE! and wilson is playing horrible in coverage.

all i care about is ronnie brown being re-signed because ricky williams is not the answer at all his demeanor has changed it seems after becoming the no.1 rb i wouldnt be surprised if he retired this off-season i really wouldnt.... the only way i see him coming back is for the money

i dont know ask bill parcells but i want gibril wilson, fasano, ginn , porter to go away fasano isnt anything special i want a better TE! and wilson is playing horrible in coverage.

all i care about is ronnie brown being re-signed because ricky williams is not the answer at all his demeanor has changed it seems after becoming the no.1 rb i wouldnt be surprised if he retired this off-season i really wouldnt.... the only way i see him coming back is for the money

we JUST suck

i hope they never have a cap again, i am tired of worrying about losing guys you draft and develop, if you cant draft and coach then you should suck

Are the Dolphins gonna be active in the offseason?
I don't know.. But I did hear they're going to be well rested.. especially Chad Henne.

That will go a long way.. Our passing game will be unstoppable next year with all that rest. ;)

These guys managing the Dolphins are geniuses !

Back
Top Bottom