Are The Dolphins Rebuilding Or Tanking? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are The Dolphins Rebuilding Or Tanking?

Rebuilding or Tanking?

• Rebuilding

Votes: 57 74.0%
  • Tanking

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Neither, we're gonna roll like that past 20 years

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Flores may not automatically be better but with Gase you know what you're getting, sloppy undisciplined play, slow starts and seemingly no in game adjustments. The unknown always gives people hope especially when the alternative was more 8-8 seasons.
8-8 seasons are not the problem. The problem is that we haven't had the FO or coaching staff who could build upon an 8-8 season.

You really need to ask Rev Kev what he wants, he has all the questions.

What seemed to set him off was I said in another post a week ago that I cant stand the term " Tank" and "The Patriot Way" So he's been trolling this thread ever since.

I'm cool with we aren't tanking. He's bent because he thinks all the evidence this early in the season we are tanking because we have a bunch of scabs on our team I guess.

Bottom line he's bent because I wont submit to "the Dolphins are tanking" and he wont let it go. Thanks for caring .
You started the thread put your big boy pants on

I started a poll giving people the choice.

56 rebuild

19 tanking.

You are on the losing end.
How about toss a little substance into your thread?

We all agree there is a rebuild on the go the question is how deep?

You sure ain't helping on the substance part.

How about you talk on topic and stop baiting people.
How about some one show me an addition?
I am adding substance by pointing out your lack of intellectual honesty
we just fired our Qb Who beats out prime opponent at home each year - and you call it a rebuild?

And when did you go so soft?

How about some one show me an addition?
I am adding substance by pointing out your lack of intellectual honesty
we just fired our Qb Who beats out prime opponent at home each year - and you call it a rebuild?

And when did you go so soft?
Ahhhhhhh, now I understand your hostility. Sour grapes. :lol:
@Phindog There is no talking to people who hold a grudge. Better just ignore him.:cheers:

Ahhhhhhh, now I understand your hostility. Sour grapes. :lol:
@Phindog There is no talking to people who hold a grudge. Better just ignore him.:cheers:
Not sour grapes I turned on Tannehill before his big contract

You 50-70 guys want to live in la la land that this isn’t a tank of the hugest degree be my guest - get used to every sports talk show and sports analyst reminding you of the reality of a once proud franchise that had to find a way within the rules to improve on this crap Product I have been watching for the past 20 years

Its pretty simple. If they dont draft a QB in this draft, then we know how they are playing this season. If they draft a QB, I will change my tune.

And why didn’t this Phindog guy start a poll is the sky blue? If all he needs is consoling?

He asked is this a tank and I agree it is - if I can’t write about it don’t add the choice in the freakin poll

Maybe everybody should not be able to create pollsters FH because they don’t understand the courtesy of explaining a point of view - just like all women should not be allowed to wear yoga pants

Its pretty simple. If they dont draft a QB in this draft, then we know how they are playing this season. If they draft a QB, I will change my tune.
They will draft a Qb but it will be a late flyer VS a first or second pick

And why didn’t this Phindog guy start a poll is the sky blue? If all he needs is consoling?

He asked is this a tank and I agree it is - if I can’t write about it don’t add the choice in the freakin poll

Maybe everybody should not be able to create pollsters FH because they don’t understand the courtesy of explaining a point of view - just like all women should not be allowed to wear yoga pants

That's something we can all rally around.

And again I listed many of the subtractions - that is the tank piece - we are not going anywhere fast.

A rebuild would suggest some Victories

So someone please grab some stones and list how we intend to win in the AFCE - according to the OP we are going to find 5-6 starters in the draft - and that is certainly the beginning of a rebuild - so hooray

A good portion of the fans seem to like the word Tank or some just dont want to think that the team is just rebuilding.

As much as some think it's the same, it's not. Rebuilding takes 2-3 years. Tanking even though it's harder to do could be done in one season if a team is eyeing a specific player.
tomatoe tomatoh

Back
Top Bottom