Are the Fins QUITTing??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Fins QUITTing???

mia4ever

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We have since it before. :cry:

Canes never say die.
This is disappointing. :cry:

I've never been one to bash Dave, but they don't look like they are very well coached. SO many little penalties! Poor motivation is another sign. The lack of discipline always points towards poor coaching...

The owner quit before the year started by keeping Jay and Dave.
Its inexcusable.

FinFan84 said:
The owner quit before the year started by keeping Jay and Dave.
Its inexcusable.
I agree. Many Fins fans that I talk with have said they were afraid to see this happen.

My UNfavorite quote from DW told it all last year. HE gives up. When he said that the team was too far down to come back after they gave up two touchdowns in the first two minutes or so. That tells me his attitude right there. And attitudes from coaches filter down!

I agree.....that was a defining moment......let be what needs to be....

we can't go further down than this...

To go for it in the 1st half and not at the end of the 3rd quarter down by points is quite frankly retarded.

GMP-AGAIN said:
I agree. Many Fins fans that I talk with have said they were afraid to see this happen.

My UNfavorite quote from DW told it all last year. HE gives up. When he said that the team was too far down to come back after they gave up two touchdowns in the first two minutes or so. That tells me his attitude right there. And attitudes from coaches filter down!

3int(1td),and 10flag: How in the hell do you expert to win a football game!

Fellows We going to have to stick together.
This Year :shakeno:
But I'm not giving upon this year :cooldude:

Cin next week on Sunday night

Back
Top Bottom