Are the jets playing anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the jets playing anyone?

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
I am watching countdown i know shame on me dont worry I am about to play some video games this last hour anyway i see alot about the jets are they playing an intersquad or something cause i am not seeing anything about their opponent.

GOOD DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT US NOW WHEN WE COME OUT AND OUTPLAY THEM WE WILL BE LAUGHING AND YOU WILL BE UPDATING YORU RESUME CAUSE YOU GUYS SUCK.

I am watching countdown i know shame on me dont worry I am about to play some video games this last hour anyway i see alot about the jets are they playing an intersquad or something cause i am not seeing anything about their opponent.

GOOD DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT US NOW WHEN WE COME OUT AND OUTPLAY THEM WE WILL BE LAUGHING AND YOU WILL BE UPDATING YORU RESUME CAUSE YOU GUYS SUCK.

THATS ****IN RIGHT!

I think Brett Farve is playing today....I could be wrong on that though.

Who is this Brett Favre that you speak of? Was he one of the Jets draft picks? :tongue:

I thought Brett Favre was just going to be out on the field throwing at targets like at the QB challenge.

Hahaha.....

I don't even need to say it.......LOLOL

Pretty soon the chant will start...

J...E...T...S...JETS...JETS...JETS!!!!

the dolphins suck at evaluationg talent . there is no way around it , we should have brought in a vet opt and and drafted a ot in the later rounds because mcfadden or mendenhall would have made a world of difference in this game.

Back
Top Bottom