Are the Miami Dolphins lacking accountability? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Miami Dolphins lacking accountability?

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...he-miami-dolphins-lacking-accountability.html

’ve always thought a football team’s head coach and General Manager should be the smartest men in the room. And if they’re not they need to hire people who make them look like geniuses. The Miami Dolphins are a $123-plus million business, but I’m starting to conclude the individuals behind the wheel of this franchise might be in a little bit over their heads.
There have been too many front office, and coaching moves made this season – the first full year with Bill Parcells out the nest – where I’ve been left scratching my head. I don’t want to say they’ve been dumb decisions, but they certainly opened the door for us to question the organization’s football intelligence.

How in the world does the personnel side conclude Austin Spitler, who takes a tone of false steps, is better than AJ Edds? Sure there’s plenty we don’t know about that decision, especially the special teams aspect, but Spitler isn’t starter material, and isn’t that the goal?
What makes them think Marc Colombo will stop being a turnstile at right tackle? Vernon Carey should have returned to right tackle weeks ago? Why? Because he’s a better right tackle than Colombo, who has allowed a sack each week!
Exactly how, or why are the coaches missing these horrendous angles free safety Reshad Jones is constantly making in his efforts to impersonate Gibril Wilson? Jones has talent, but why haven’t the Dolphins figured out he’s really a strong safety, which is what the University of Georgia told most of the scouting community when he left the school early.
Nolan Carroll defending Andrew Johnson instead of Will Allen or Sean Smith. REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soft and dumb. That's what this team is. Can't get worse than a bunch of p@$$ys running around out there coached by dummies.

From Sparano yes. Jason Taylor is trying to hold guys accountable as evidenced by his recent comments that sound more like a Head Coach then what comes from our thing in charge. They should fire Sparano and let JT be a player/Head Coach. Daboll can run the offense and Nolan the defense.

Don't you guys realize that is what they pay Omar to do. He said that today on twitter. He is paid to hold the coaches and players and management accontable. I didn't realize that.

Back
Top Bottom