Are the Patriots Tanking? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Patriots Tanking?

I don’t care what anyone says, but don’t sleep on Stidham in that offense. Kids going to dink and dunk all over teams like every other QB in that system.

I could see him doing it, as another poster said, to get a top QB. I think we may need to step up the rebuild by one year. For the first time in 20 years, the division is wide open

I'm just curious your thoughts it may be a jump to conclusions for me, I know its not an outright tank job but he is casting off most of their experienced players this season.

I find it odd that they didn't pick a QB at any point in this draft leaving it all on Brian Hoyer and Jarrett Stidham seems foolish to me, They also took a kicker in round 5 which sends me the message your getting rid of Gostkowski and trying to create more cap space.

They definitely lost a ton of Free Agents again this season so in essence I think there is a legit possibility the patriots roster as currently compiled is about a 4-6 win team unless all along we find out it was Bellichick not Brady that is the key to New Englands Success.

I however wonder if in the Back of Hoodies head he is planing on being at a high enough draft pick to grab the top QB next year..

My best guess is NE signs a vet QB, unless BB is serious about Stidham.

Organizations tank. Players and coaches don't. As long as Belichick is there, there won't be any tanking. I agree with the above poster who said he is waiting for Dalton to be released.

I don’t care what anyone says, but don’t sleep on Stidham in that offense. Kids going to dink and dunk all over teams like every other QB in that system.

I agree. Any decent QB looks good in NE. But I doubt he'll be 'good enough'

Yes I believe the New England Patriots are up to no good. Watch how the league covers them, if they start losing games and position themselves to be in postion to grab the #1 overall pick in 2021.

I want to see all those damn TV talking heads RIP New England for $%#$%$# TANKING FOR GOLDEN BOY!!! But it won't happen they'll just Kiss New England's Candy Azzes!!!

Yes I believe the New England Patriots are up to no good. Watch how the league covers them, if they start losing games and position themselves to be in postion to grab the #1 overall pick in 2021.

I want to see all those damn TV talking heads RIP New England for $%#$%$# TANKING FOR GOLDEN BOY!!! But it won't happen they'll just Kiss New England's Candy Azzes!!!

I've heard Lawrence likes his balls hard.

May not be a good fit.

I mean it is very obvious. Did not address the QB position then allowed many of their players to walk this year. It is very clear they are cleaning house for a new quarterback.

The bias is very real and I expect nothing less of hypocrisy after the phins were dragged through the mud for doing the same thing.

I will say that I don’t think Belichick has it in him to tank, and I definitely don’t think he has it in him this late in his career.

But I will also say I’m certain that he doesn’t give a flying **** what ANYONE thinks.

Players and coaches don't tank. Organizations do. Belichick is far too proud to tank. He will always coach to win.

Brady still has to prove it was him by getting it done in Tampa.

Yep, and I think Bill wants to show he can put anyone into his system and win.

Back
Top Bottom