Are the Patriots tanking ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Patriots tanking ?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
With several players opting out of the season and several leaving the team for FA including TB leaving for Tampa .It appears that the Pats are going to try to acquire a high enough pick to get their new franchise QB.
I think their cheating again.

On the other hand, a healthy Cam Newton is an upgrade over Tom Brady at this stage of Brady's career. I don't know if Newton is 100 percent, though.

When you consider the defense and running game that New England had last year, it puts into perspective how poorly Brady played. Similar situation in Tennessee and Ryan Tannehill led the NFL in passer rating.

I don’t think the players give a **** about them drafting Lawrence or not. I think players bowing out and good teams losing good players will be the norm unfortunately.

Totally tanking. They are down what? 14 starters since January between FA and Covid? We're going to smoke them like a dry California hill in the summer time.

I guess Belichick and the players didn’t get the memo about tanking this year. Because after the first 3 weeks of the season, the Patriots once again appear the be the best team in the AFC East. Considering the players they lost in free agency and the top players who opted out of the season because of COVID 19. I think this season will prove that Belichick is probably the best NFL coach of all time.

Hopefully he will decide to retire soon but I doubt it and the Dolphins will probably be dealing with him for another decade.

I guess Belichick and the players didn’t get the memo about tanking this year. Because after the first 3 weeks of the season, the Patriots once again appear the be the best team in the AFC East. Considering the players they lost in free agency and the top players who opted out of the season because of COVID 19. I think this season will prove that Belichick is probably the best NFL coach of all time.

Hopefully he will decide to retire soon but I doubt it and the Dolphins will probably be dealing with him for another decade.
Unfortunately I think he wants Shula’s record, plus he wants to prove he can win without Brady so I don’t think he’s going anywhere for a while.

It’s only our wishful thinking. They don’t think in those terms. Belichick is a natural-born winner, and the old devil wants to win. Thanks to Manning, Tyree and his helmet, he does not have a perfect season already. Thank. God.

Back
Top Bottom