are the patriots the archenemy of the phins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are the patriots the archenemy of the phins?

phinatic0083

Scout Team
Reaction score
i have never seen this team so pissed of before, during, and most likely after the game towards one team. I hate the pats. hell 90% of the population hates the pats. F the pats.

i woulda picked a fight with pats fans if i were at the game today. i was itching to hit somebody after the Crowder ejection, since I can't take Light's knees out with a ball bat, punching a patsie fan would be the next best thing.

Archenemy, who are you, catwoman? lol, just kidding.

I think so, there's something about this playing this team that I don't feel when playing the jets. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that the jets pretty much stay the same as far as health and personnel, but the pats keep losing people, so I would have liked it if we beat them because they lose so many guys.

archenemies??????????? hahahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry, the Pats don't care enough about perennial division bottom-feeders to consider them "archenemies" LOL.

The Patriots are only the arch enemy of Arlen Spector, nobody gives a damn about the Patriots, not even in New England.

Archenemy, who are you, catwoman? lol, just kidding.

I think so, there's something about this playing this team that I don't feel when playing the jets. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that the jets pretty much stay the same as far as health and personnel, but the pats keep losing people, so I would have liked it if we beat them because they lose so many guys.
i dont like the jets but its a rivalry kind of dislike. in fact i like when we play the jets because of our history with them and i was hoping another chapter would be playoff contention with them at the end of the season. but the patriots.... they can suck the gooey chocolate out of my **** they are the most classless team ever. i hate everything that about what that organization means.

archenemies??????????? hahahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry, the Pats don't care enough about perennial division bottom-feeders to consider them "archenemies" LOL.
pink name? how cute ***g... You must not realize we beat you worse earlier this year? Therefore no room to talk eh.

After this game, I think the Pats and the Jets are about the same level of classlessness. I hate the Pats now, and its not just because we lost the game. The complete lack of professionalism and class by the players and coaches.. If the ****ing team jet were to crash, and every player on board be killed, I would not give a damn.

parcells and belicheck is already a great rivalry. these teams will have some great games over the next few seasons

Back
Top Bottom