Are We 3-2 Or 0-5??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We 3-2 Or 0-5???

I thought we were a 7 OR 8 win team before the season began

then suddenly it was "damn, we might be 4-1!!!!"

then we DID NOT ONE ****ING THING RIGHT FOR ONE ****ING QUARTER AND TURNED A CHICKEN SALAD SEASON INTO CHICKEN ****!!!!

then you tell yourself that after throwing deep on 3 and 1 and giving up "sea of hands, the sequel". that this is just "the Dolphins are gonna Dolphin". after that I really don't want to see any more

its in the lyrics of a hit song for god sakes
I love rants like these :)

The offense has been putrid even in the wins. Always a slow start. Always.
According to the Channing Crowder podcast, we have just 8 first quarter TDs in 37 first quarters under Adam Gase. Sample size not big enough, right?

We are not a good organization from the owner down.
Ross hires the wrong people, who hire the wrong people that make decisions and coach.
I dont blame the players.

The Dolphins have a -18 point differential and are at the bottom of many stats. That indicates Miami isn't really 3-2 and that they were going to regress towards the mean.

We are not a good organization from the owner down.
Ross hires the wrong people, who hire the wrong people that make decisions and coach.
I dont blame the players.

Truth!

Ross would be wise to ask for opinions from outside sources. Sources that don’t have their hands in the cookie jar. TBum will say anything and throw anyone under the bus to save himself. I can’t believe that he has survived this long. Everyone really needs to be fired .

I almost wish that we were 0-5 rather than 3-2, soon to be 3-3. Maybe then some drastic necessary action would actually take place.

Back
Top Bottom