Are we all hanging out here on draft Saturday? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we all hanging out here on draft Saturday?

finsfan4life said:
I'll be at work. :(

Oh wait I work at ESPN and I'll be getting paid to watch 10 hours of the draft starting Saturday at 12:00 p.m. :lol:

Life is great!

Lucky

finsfan4life said:

Oh wait I work at ESPN and I'll be getting paid to watch 10 hours of the draft starting Saturday at 12:00 p.m. :lol:

Life is great!

That is harsh man.....:D

ScottishFin said:
Gonna be on here since its only available on a channel I dont have over here in the UK - and rounds 4-7 are delayed by 6 hours :(

That's why you have us. You should know what's going in 2 seconds after it happens!

Sorry, but I won't be able to log on. My family and I are going up to the Penn State Blue and White game, so I won't be able to log back on until Sunday afternoon. Thankfully though, I have club tickets and I can sit up there and watch the entire draft while the game is going on. :D

finsfan4life said:

Life is great!
What do you do for ESPN?

Orange FinFan said:
What do you do for ESPN?

I work in programming but I do not have control over whether Theisman, Maguire, and Patrick are on the air so don't ask. ;)

Me and my dad will be watching the draft on our big screen TV. Whenever the draft starts until we have chosen someone, i will be walking around all over the house.

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
What do you know about wingstop??? That place is awesome

What, Who doesnt know about the wing stop!!! That is the goodness right there, goes really well with any sporting event.
They have one in Gainesville right near my house.

dolfan4good said:
I want to go to the stadium but my wife probably won't let me cause I am :whip2:
I don't think they are having a draft party at the stadium. I think the damn Marlins are playing. God I hate the Marlins.

As of right now, I'll be at home during the draft so I'll probably be on here with everyone else. Should be exciting!

Timmy54 said:
I will be in front of my big screen TV, with beer in hand, wearing my Zach Thomas jersey (orange i think this year will do nicely), Some wings from the local wing stop, and watching the Fins start building through our first draft with Saban. Man i can not wait. Is it here yet??? How about now?? no, Damn!!!

Sounds good, what time are we meeting at your place? :D

Back
Top Bottom