Are we all hanging out here on draft Saturday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we all hanging out here on draft Saturday?

Dredd1050

A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS
Reaction score
I am going to be miserable at work listening to the first round go down so I was wondering who would be here with me 2 weeks from tomorrow?

Im gonna be sitting in my cubicle at work myself...:cry:

Gonna be at work, but thank GOD I work in a bar so I'll have the draft on all the TVs

I will be in front of my big screen TV, with beer in hand, wearing my Zach Thomas jersey (orange i think this year will do nicely), Some wings from the local wing stop, and watching the Fins start building through our first draft with Saban. Man i can not wait. Is it here yet??? How about now?? no, Damn!!!

Dredd1050 said:
I am going to be miserable at work listening to the first round go down so I was wondering who would be here with me 2 weeks from tomorrow?

I'll be here with ya bro. Although I will be watching the draft at the same time and discussing it with my Dolphin bretheren. I will keep you posted on all the action if you need me 2.

Gonna be on here since its only available on a channel I dont have over here in the UK - and rounds 4-7 are delayed by 6 hours :(

Timmy54 said:
I will be in front of my big screen TV, with beer in hand, wearing my Zach Thomas jersey (orange i think this year will do nicely), Some wings from the local wing stop, and watching the Fins start building through our first draft with Saban. Man i can not wait. Is it here yet??? How about now?? no, Damn!!!

What do you know about wingstop??? That place is awesome

ScottishFin said:
Gonna be on here since its only available on a channel I dont have over here in the UK - and rounds 4-7 are delayed by 6 hours :(

OUCH. do they broadcast the games over there in the UK? That must be wicked hard being a football fan (a REAL football fan, not soccer), in the UK

There will be no TV for me.I will have to wait for some kind soul to put it up on the torrents and listen to ESPN and getting my news from this MB.

Thanks T.R.U. but I'll be getting a blow by blow from John Clayton on 1050ESPN radio. It'll be nice to have some people to talk to.

Dredd1050 said:
Thanks T.R.U. but I'll be getting a blow by blow from John Clayton on 1050ESPN radio. It'll be nice to have some people to talk to.

Ok. Well, some of us will be here. I know I will. You guys have me hooked on this site.

CrunchTime said:
There will be no TV for me.I will have to wait for some kind soul to put it up on the torrents and listen to ESPN and getting my news from this MB.

Hey man, what torrent sites do you use? I've got a few good ones that might have something

I'll be at work. :(

Oh wait I work at ESPN and I'll be getting paid to watch 10 hours of the draft starting Saturday at 12:00 p.m. :lol:

Life is great!

Back
Top Bottom