Are we allowed to send a PM..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we allowed to send a PM.....

Dolphins Own

Dolphins fan since 2002
Reaction score
With a link to your own site? To try and get more people to sign up for your forum?

Dolphins Own said:
With a link to your own site? To try and get more people to sign up for your forum?

your immediate problem is you have to have 50 posts before you can send a PM

I do not know the answer to your question, I am sure it will arrive directly.

Maybe if it's a personal friend, but I know personally I wouldn't want random spam in my PM box. FH is the only message board I go to, and it takes up enough time as it is :lol: nothing personal

cnc66 said:
your immediate problem is you have to have 50 posts before you can send a PM

I do not know the answer to your question, I am sure it will arrive directly.

I can get 50 posts quickly.

But someone please answer!

I dont think you are....besides its annoying as hell, I hate when people do that

Not sure though

Rocky Raccoon said:
I'm sure you are, they're called "private" messages for a reason.

Yes but im pretty sure there is also a thing called 'annoyance' you cant just go bothering everyone, it happens to me on other sites and its really annoying, dont encourage this :lol:

Alex44 said:
Yes but im pretty sure there is also a thing called 'annoyance' you cant just go bothering everyone, it happens to me on other sites and its really annoying, dont encourage this :lol:

:lol: well I would hope he won't just send it to random people. If that's the case then I agree with you.

Dolphins Own said:
I can get 50 posts quickly.

But someone please answer!

we don't allow promoting of other forums here. If we get complaints from people of being spammed via PM's we will ban your account.

Back
Top Bottom