Are We Bullying The Jets Fans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We Bullying The Jets Fans?

timwendt58

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm probably gonna get flamed for this. I really think we should leave them alone after we beat them in the Meadowlands. I know they started it but we can't be classless like them. They are obviously now realizing how bad of a team they have after their loss to Buffalo. I'm pretty sure they won't come back to finheaven we beat them in their home crowd. I have nothing against Mark Sanchez. He's mexican like me. I hate that he plays for the stinkin' jets. I feel bad for him.

I agree, enough with the Jets bashing. We see them collapse every year so its not like this is anything new.

Bring on the Saints.

I'll admit, I do enjoy watching them crash and burn. We're all taking pleasure in it.

But I agree, having the majority of threads on our board dedicated to the Jets when we didn't play them this weekend and don't have them coming up for another two weeks is a bit much. We should just merge all the "take pleasure in the Jets' meltdown" threads into one. That way it's one-stop shopping for all your guilty pleasures, and we don't appear quite as Jets-obsessed. JMHO

Back
Top Bottom